Thursday, August 4, 2011

Narrative Essay

Narrative Essay

Since I was able to speak and walk and communicate with others, I had lots of friends. I started to know lots of friends by my mother. Some of these friends are still my best friends which I really care about, and really think about. Even though I had a lot of friends, I usually enjoy playing with just a few friends, or my family. However, now I enjoy spending time with my friends rather than spending more time with my family.
   This story happened last year. After the test has ended, I planned to play with my friends. Since they are my friends and we know about each other very well, we don't have much conflict with each other. Anyway, after we made all the promises, and I told my mother about my plan, my mother told me that my aunt was planning to come to our house today. I needed to make a quick decision. I thought I wanted to play with my friends. Because, I can play with my aunt anytime because the fact that she is my aunt doesn't change. However, when we graduate elementary school and go to different middle school, there was a less percentage of us meeting together and play. So I told my mother that I will play with my friends. My mother tried to convince me by saying we can still text message each other or call each other. And my aunt's visit was very rare. I suddenly got mad at my mother because I thought that she doesn't understand my friendship. So I said I will play with my friends today. My mother seemed upset, but she let me go and play. I was trying to forget about being worried and feeling sorry. Even though I enjoyed playing with my friends, I still cannot stop thinking about it. After I played and came home, my aunt was still there. She visited me because it was almost my birthday and to give me a present. I felt really sorry for her, and I thought I don't deserve to get a present for my aunt. I wanted to cry when I saw my aunt's upset face. Now, I thought once more about my decision, and I thought I was wrong. Friends are important, but spending time with my family is more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment