Thursday, August 4, 2011

Descriptive Essay

Descriptive Essay
-My most memorable vacation

My most favorite and most memorable vacation until now, was my my vacation to Europe. I went to lots of different countries and I still remember the scenery of the countries I've been. This vacation is remembered for a long time because this was my first vacation to another country. I really wanted to travel to another country, and that time was my chance to visit Europe. Even though I couldn't visit all the places and countries of Europe, I was glad that I was able to visit an another country.
   My family's first destination was Germany. Germany happened to be the first country, so I remember it most clearly, even though long time has passed. I still remember the scenery of the road, and the nature which I've seen by traveling with a camping car. There were lots of houses which were small and cute. The environment was better in Germany rather than Korea. Then, it was Austria and Switzerland. All these three countries were connected, so we were able to travel by one camping car. I still feel the snow on top of the Jungfrau, and riding a sleigh at top of the Jungfrau. Also, I remember the beautiful view of the mountians and the snow and the flowers which I've saw on the way to Jungfrau. Then we moved to France and England. I mostly enjoyed France and England. I enjoyed France because we had a guide only at France. This guide explained about the old buildings. When I see the picture of these places, I can explain about these buildings. I saw the Eiffel tower. I sometimes think about the shining Eiffel tower which I saw at the night. Our final destination was England. I wanted to learn British accent at that time, so I had fun listening to what they say. At first, I was scared talking to people from other countries. However, at the time I was at England, I enjoyed talking with English. I also saw the famous Oxford Universities. I imagined myself going to one of these universities. I was really upset to come back home to Korea because I had so much fun talking with others, and enjoying their culture, meeting lots and lots of people who were very nice. I will never forget this vacation because I learned lots of things by this trip such as speakig skills, and understanding some of their cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment